• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Maps (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Tried of losing out on rare spawns/named to people with information that I do not have. Not interested in multi-boxing, but trying to find more information on seeing NPCs on map or other information that may help with rare spawns/questing. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Tried of losing out on rare spawns/named to people with information that I do not have. Not interested in multi-boxing, but trying to find more information on seeing NPCs on map or other information that may help with rare spawns/questing. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Howdy @Ravenousone welcome to RG!

I used MySEQ and ShowEQ for YEARS before finding MQ2

MySEQ was started by cavemanbob and Lyenu in 2003 as a Windows version of ShowEQ, which began in 1999.
Both clients are maintained at http://www.showeq.net

> HERE < is a link to our section where we update our offsets for every patch
> MySEQ < direct link where the clients are maintained / found

Not clear if your not wanting to use stuff (programs etc) from here but if nothing else you can look up the mob in question on Magelo or EQ Resources and both have nice maps that show spawn points and camp points. EQR will usually tell what the PH's are too.

Brewell and Goods maps both have named marked on them

The MQ2Map plugin is what you want, which is included in MQ2. There is no a la carte map, so you do need to download and install the Redguides build of MQ2 even if you don't intend to box. Good news, is that MQ2 is way, way more than just "boxing" and installing MQ2 will give you access to so many other QoL features that most modern MMOs just have.

Question - Maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back