• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Managing buffs on real people (1 Viewer)

Myysterio

Myysterio
RedCents
1,526¢
Is there anything which can manage, or at least even consider casting buffs on people who are not on your local server. Need to be able to buff people in my groups/raids as I do not MQ with only my toons. Especially since there are some short duration buffs I need to keep on people between my shaman and enchanter.

Set up a Gina trigger. Thats what chanters use for NET on PC raids. Then have a hotkey for the char your directing to do xxxxx action, to recieving char.

I have ones used for MGB para, shaman AA, HoT's, and then ones to rebuff tanks, if they happen to take a dirt nap.

Set up a Gina trigger. Thats what chanters use for NET on PC raids. Then have a hotkey for the char your directing to do xxxxx action, to recieving char.

I have ones used for MGB para, shaman AA, HoT's, and then ones to rebuff tanks, if they happen to take a dirt nap.
I can already do this. Was looking for something a little less interactive. Seems MQ is designed for people who dont have/want friends sometimes.

If your solo driving.. eiiii yeah.. i normally bring 18-24, maybe wifes toons if shes busy, however, alot of repeat classes (shm, bst, sk, cleric) so just need a few extra hot buttons..

Doing it all yourself... man, maybe reacts.. dunno..

If your solo driving.. eiiii yeah.. i normally bring 18-24, maybe wifes toons if shes busy, however, alot of repeat classes (shm, bst, sk, cleric) so just need a few extra hot buttons..

Doing it all yourself... man, maybe reacts.. dunno..
I got short duration buffs I would rather something with a bit more attention span managed. Like Mana replication on my enchanter or frenzied growth on my shaman.

Question - Managing buffs on real people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back