• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Looking to return to EQ (1 Viewer)

Heeb

RedCents
201¢
Good morning everyone,

I am looking to return to EQ and try out MQ again since it's been quite a while since I have played. Would anyone suggest a server to try out that has some friendly people and possibly a guild to play with while I get back into the swing of things? I know I have some research to do to get back into MQ and all things boxing but wanted to start with a general discussion if anyone would like to suggest anything :)

Thanks!

Howdy Heeb! Welcome back

if you're looking for more of a tlp vibe, Rizlona is a boxing friendly server that MQ works on since it is not truebox.

for regular servers it really depends if you want active and busy, or quiet and peaceful - pros and cons to both

I would hop on your account and observe /gen chat to get a feel on how folks might be. Ask a few questions that you already know the answers to and see what the responses are. There's going to be the asshats on every server as well as some good people.

If you decide to come back let me know and I’ll gift you a month of level2/premium here to get you back into it

Sent you a month, the guys around here are awesome I’m sure you’ll enjoy getting back into everything.

You should have enough redcents right now to buy another month potentially, you get them when people redcent your posts and when you redcent others

I've been playing on Test server for a couple of months now and enjoy it. A lot of helpful people. Not sure about end game raiding if that's your thing though since I'm just in the low 80's right now. I know of one guild that advertises open raid night with them every now and then.

Discussion - Looking to return to EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back