• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro - Looking for something for Beastlord (1 Viewer)

/plugin mq2bst load it is a plugin, it isn't complete yet, but it is free to use while it is in progress

I have done all of ToV with it

Just my useless opinion here but I don't think 24 hours is enough time to really try much of anything before deciding to quit. I barely had anything going in that time.

Peeps here are very helpful but the less specific you are in your questions the longer it takes to help. Asking for a macro for a BST is a bit like asking what character you should play. It all depends on what you want to do, what you like doing, how much customization you want, and so on.

I play a main BST and when i'm lazy i use the MQ2bst plugin, and it does wonderfully being only beta. I don't have it burning, i activate those myself, but everything else works great. Never have a problem with mana other than being normal to a BST.

Macro - Looking for something for Beastlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back