• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro - Looking for something for Beastlord (1 Viewer)

/plugin mq2bst load it is a plugin, it isn't complete yet, but it is free to use while it is in progress

I have done all of ToV with it

Just my useless opinion here but I don't think 24 hours is enough time to really try much of anything before deciding to quit. I barely had anything going in that time.

Peeps here are very helpful but the less specific you are in your questions the longer it takes to help. Asking for a macro for a BST is a bit like asking what character you should play. It all depends on what you want to do, what you like doing, how much customization you want, and so on.

i canceled my subscription
That's quite the hasty departure after just one thread and a few hours of posting.

Try out some of the other macros, or ask for help with your specific problem. Sounds like something is tweaked wrong with your MQ2BST specifically, because that plugin is a godsend.

Otherwise, IHC/KA/Modbot all handle BSTs with ease.

I play a main BST and when i'm lazy i use the MQ2bst plugin, and it does wonderfully being only beta. I don't have it burning, i activate those myself, but everything else works great. Never have a problem with mana other than being normal to a BST.

Macro - Looking for something for Beastlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back