• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro - Looking for something for Beastlord

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
11,716¢
/plugin mq2bst load it is a plugin, it isn't complete yet, but it is free to use while it is in progress

I have done all of ToV with it

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
11,716¢
not real impressed with the Bst plugin it chain casted a dot untill i was oom
interesting - because unless you changed the idotmanamin to 0, then it shouldn't do that.

you can go look in the cwtn plugin section where i explain how the plugin handles dots.

Beastlords are certainly mana hungry, so there is considersation for that.

RedCents
91¢
FYI the people here are incredibly helpful all you have to do is ask. I know because I’m always requesting help with things

Saffron

RedCents
535¢
Just my useless opinion here but I don't think 24 hours is enough time to really try much of anything before deciding to quit. I barely had anything going in that time.

Peeps here are very helpful but the less specific you are in your questions the longer it takes to help. Asking for a macro for a BST is a bit like asking what character you should play. It all depends on what you want to do, what you like doing, how much customization you want, and so on.

RedCents
215¢
i canceled my subscription
That's quite the hasty departure after just one thread and a few hours of posting.

Try out some of the other macros, or ask for help with your specific problem. Sounds like something is tweaked wrong with your MQ2BST specifically, because that plugin is a godsend.

Otherwise, IHC/KA/Modbot all handle BSTs with ease.

RedCents
30¢
sorry to see you go - between mq2bst, kissassist, ihcmercs, core, modbot, there are a ton of options for you.
Best wishes
im not computer program savy and feel like im in over my head trying to find something for burns and normal casting of dots

RedCents
35¢
I play a main BST and when i'm lazy i use the MQ2bst plugin, and it does wonderfully being only beta. I don't have it burning, i activate those myself, but everything else works great. Never have a problem with mana other than being normal to a BST.