• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Looking for more Groups/People (PM Me) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
362¢
Not sure how to ask this , I am looking for other groups and guilds on my server, feel free to PM and we can see if we are on the same server, thank you

People don't want to dox (personally identify) themselves here in a way that will tie them to using MQ in game. You can tell pretty easily who in game or in guilds use MQ. Just go poke around the new zones/camps or sit in POK and watch for 1 player followed closely by a cluster of 5 others, 6 players standing around in a cluster, or 6 players with a thematic name sequence.

People do keep things close to their chest here, for good reason. Probably the same reason, you didn't list your server, but wanted others to message you.

People do keep things close to their chest here, for good reason. Probably the same reason, you didn't list your server, but wanted others to message you.
100% This. Make sure to stay safe. Had a guildy on a server I was raiding with and he boxed 3 groups. Found out later he had guildies report him and he ended up getting banned on his main and a few others. After that he quit the game and hasnt been back since.

They actively talked about it in guild and posted it on the guild website. Was sad to see...

Not sure how to ask this , I am looking for other groups and guilds on my server, feel free to PM and we can see if we are on the same server, thank you
Easy...you see anyone with 4+ complex classes (Tank,Melee,Enc/Bard,Cleric) coherently owning shit...assume they're botting. Some exceptions apply...but for the most part any coordinated efficient multi-boxer is using an app (ISBoxer, MQ, or something) to assist. Idiots like me...eventually learn that messing up your wrists to EQ is sub-optimal :)

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

Another dead giveaway is people who pop in GL all 6 at a time and everyone runs to one character (because they were all chasing the tank)...or chase in perfect formation despite obstacles. (Yes i'm looking at all your 6 boxers who run around like lemmings all-day)

Not today, FBI :-p
DOH, hehe I was looking for more people to do hunter raids on my server, but was informed that I couldn't say what server, and had to have people PM me.. hehe that was good though

People don't want to dox (personally identify) themselves here in a way that will tie them to using MQ in game. You can tell pretty easily who in game or in guilds use MQ. Just go poke around the new zones/camps or sit in POK and watch for 1 player followed closely by a cluster of 5 others, 6 players standing around in a cluster, or 6 players with a thematic name sequence.
ok will try it thanks

I was told NOT to say my server, which made no sence to me, but I followed the rule I was told

It was a suggestion to not say your server and rather work in PMs not a hostage demand situation.

It was not a rule.i didn't say it was a rule. You also didn't ask for any clarification.

Unfortunately there are losers with nothing to do with their time that go out of their way looking for MQ users to report, so you asked, and I gave a suggestion.

Best wishes.

Unfortunately, DPG/DBG is looking for moles to whack, so until that time is past, at least for those of us who intentionally play in such a way so as to not directly affect others' gameplay negatively, we moles will try to lay low.

It was a suggestion to not say your server and rather work in PMs not a hostage demand situation.

It was not a rule.i didn't say it was a rule. You also didn't ask for any clarification.

Unfortunately there are losers with nothing to do with their time that go out of their way looking for MQ users to report, so you asked, and I gave a suggestion.

Best wishes.
I never took it that way, I was just tryn to listen Sic, you are always a great help to me thanks, I also appreciate your suggestions, my mistake on a rule didn't mean anything.

Question - Looking for more Groups/People (PM Me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back