• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Looking for a 120 raid druid strategy (1 Viewer)

Myysterio

Myysterio
RedCents
1,791¢
Can anyone give me a rotation of spells, burns, strat, etc for a 120 druid on raids? I keep hearing how they're pretty amazing dps, but our only druid is massively underperforming, but i dont play a druid and dont know what to tell them to stop doing.

Here's a spell count from our last raid we did. Other than using the wrong progressive spell (if they're even supposed to be using it) and a vicious rabbitt which is basically them playing around, I don't know what to tell them.
1685937744787.png

If any other information will help let me know.

I would like to help - but I have the exact same problem and ive tried lots of different Automation. RGMercs Druid seems to give some decent results - but still a long way from what a similar class like a Shaman can do.
I thought it was gear so I gave my Druid full raid gear - and it didnt seem to help.
There are a few Kissassist ini's in the library - have you tried any of those?

If it is a physical player /shrug

I would like to help - but I have the exact same problem and ive tried lots of different Automation. RGMercs Druid seems to give some decent results - but still a long way from what a similar class like a Shaman can do.
I thought it was gear so I gave my Druid full raid gear - and it didnt seem to help.
There are a few Kissassist ini's in the library - have you tried any of those?

If it is a physical player /shrug
Well, you're in luck cause I dont need a strat for automation, I need a strat for a human druid :P

Have you looked on the Druid discord? Also pretty sure Rexa has a Druid write up on her site as well. Both would be my go to resource for starting out.

Is there a particular aspect that the druids really struggling with? Is it everything? Healing? Dps? Adps?

Have you looked on the Druid discord? Also pretty sure Rexa has a Druid write up on her site as well. Both would be my go to resource for starting out.

Is there a particular aspect that the druids really struggling with? Is it everything? Healing? Dps? Adps?
Didnt know the druid discord even existed tbh rofl. I want to get their DPS higher.

Question - Looking for a 120 raid druid strategy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back