• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Look at this gem (1 Viewer)

dulak

RedCents
784¢
My mom had this laying around. Apparently she's had it for a while. It's mine now.

Attachments

• eq book.jpg
    eq book.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 67
good ole ad&d ed greenwood ran a campaign called the forgotten realms salatorie played the character drizzt dark elf ranger. greenwood played elminster (the baddest ass wizard ever). the drizzt saga was their group setup and he made a fortune on it and his many other books. sorry had to nerd out on the first game I ever played with pen n dice.

All of the books are pretty good read (ok - well - maybe the one or other can be a bit tedious for a chapter or two).
I got them all and truly liked the read.

A good source for them is betterworldbooks.com because they regularly seem to get one of the books. But also check sites like amazon (they can be quite cheap there, too).
Both often have the three books for just a couple of bucks.

The Rogue's Hour for example.
The other two are "Truth and Stell" and "The Ocean of Tears" if someone is looking for all of them :)

I read all of the sword of truth series, which were good reads, but more adult oriented books in my opinion. It's a little bit of a slow start, but it sucked me in and held on to my imagination. Good books are hard to put down.

Bans - Look at this gem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back