• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

News - Login Servers are down Dec 19 2021 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
158¢
My power flickered and the cable modem had to be reset. My internet is working and is at full speed. I can log all the way in to the Test server but I keep getting "a connection to the server cannot be reached. Check your internet connection". I can load into beta and live though. Does anyone have a quick solution for me?

Seems the login servers are not cooperating this morning. If you're already ingame, stay put! I didn't see any news from Devs as of yet, only folks expressing that they are having issues as well.

News - Login Servers are down Dec 19 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Back