• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Login problems with Next (1 Viewer)

izar966

RedCents
40¢
Hello, i can´t use MQNext since jan 5th patch, first i get the message on the picture below....

1641569986030.png
And when i hit the ok button i get
1641570107202.png

This would of course imply i have to run the EQ launchpad to update the game, but i have already done so.
If i switch to MQ2 Live it works but when i try to log in with Next i doesn´t, i did hit the reinstall button on Next but no difference.
I also tried to delete the EQgame.exe and rerun the launchpad, but no difference.
So any suggetions?

They tricked me it came up in yellow in the last hour “Greeting Norathians! we recently updated EverQuest client to fix a bug with incapacitated Overseer agents. Please re-patch and log back in to receive the fix.” It was a reminder that they did it yesterday sorry about that.

@brainiac Yeah, only running MQNext, is it even possible to run both at the same time? anyway....
I tried to remove the whole MQNext forlder and redo the whole process including migration from live and got the same result in the end.
MQ2 Live works like a charm tho, atleast to login to the game.

Question - Login problems with Next

Users who are viewing this thread

Back