• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • Hail Guest, RedGuides is proud to announce the official release of MacroQuest, which we're now using as the base for Very Vanilla. Join the release party!
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Login problems with Next (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
Hello, i can´t use MQNext since jan 5th patch, first i get the message on the picture below....

1641569986030.png
And when i hit the ok button i get
1641570107202.png

This would of course imply i have to run the EQ launchpad to update the game, but i have already done so.
If i switch to MQ2 Live it works but when i try to log in with Next i doesn´t, i did hit the reinstall button on Next but no difference.
I also tried to delete the EQgame.exe and rerun the launchpad, but no difference.
So any suggetions?

Sic

"MacroQuest - Live" in the RG Launcher
RedCents
27,170¢
it appears you had *just* downloaded the next update were you running the current version when you tried to start it above?

RedCents
457¢
They tricked me it came up in yellow in the last hour “Greeting Norathians! we recently updated EverQuest client to fix a bug with incapacitated Overseer agents. Please re-patch and log back in to receive the fix.” It was a reminder that they did it yesterday sorry about that.

RedCents
40¢
@brainiac Yeah, only running MQNext, is it even possible to run both at the same time? anyway....
I tried to remove the whole MQNext forlder and redo the whole process including migration from live and got the same result in the end.
MQ2 Live works like a charm tho, atleast to login to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread