• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Link to new expansions best group visible gear? (1 Viewer)

EQResource is usually my go to place, but it hasn't made their stuff free yet, they do this every xpac --- if you have a membership i bet their stuff is very thorough.

raidloot.com isn't updated yet

EQResource is usually my go to place, but it hasn't made their stuff free yet, they do this every xpac --- if you have a membership i bet their stuff is very thorough.

raidloot.com isn't updated yet

eqresource usually takes a few weeks until it doesn't suck... although their visible gear is usually good and some quests are usually good right from the start. Named spawn locs can take a while and it may be a bit before people share tips/tricks of quests.

Here is a quick pic of SK armor starting with TBL group on the left. Should give you an idea anyway. If you want to look at more stuff log onto beta, go to old man, hail and select craft halls. There are vendors that show everything gear wise.

Attachments

• tov.jpg
    tov.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 66
Discussion - Link to new expansions best group visible gear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back