• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Level 1 Twink-o-Mania! (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
5,392¢
So a few years ago all my toons were raid geared and max AA's, so instead of doing what most people do and just roll another alt I decided that I was going to use my geared toons to shwack as many old school encounters/missions as I could in search of the ultimate lvl 1 twink. This is a short summary of what I did and the mobs/events I went after. I'm curious if there are any other twinkers out there who can add to this!

NTov - Crush ALL the dwagons... dwagons, dwagons, dwagons (not the awesome Anniversary event). All the gear is wearable at lvl 1 (obviously a per-requisite). What slots you need to fill will dictate which dragons you hit. On my server finding any of them up is a gigantic pain in the ass, but that's why you park a toon there to keep track of when stuff spawns.

Seru - Hard to find up on my server, as well, but drops great earrings (iirc) and other useful items, as well. My Twink is perma-camped there, and if I have to get him to NToV or somewhere else I make sure to drop a campfire before I gate/port him out of there. It was easier when we could just warp around everywhere lol.

Undershore tasks - There were some group missions in undershore that you could taskadd a lvl 1 to where the resulting equipment reward had no minimum level requirement. These missions dropped gear that was decent AC, but like 135-150 hps.

What else do you guys do??

I think this is a great project. How many HP does your current twink have?

Discussion - Level 1 Twink-o-Mania!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back