• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Let's give Rob some good vibes/juju today (1 Viewer)

/itemnotify "Good Vibes" leftmouseup
/target Rob
/click left target
/notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup

Rob says, 'I am overflowing with Good Vibes now, DudeBro. My transformation is nearly [complete].'

DudeBro says, 'what complete'

DudeBro says, 'complete'

5 minutes later...

DudeBro says, 'what transformation complete?'

Rob says, 'Ahhh, the memories of crispy-fried [batwings] always bring a smile to my face.'

DudeBro sighs.

DudeBro says, 'what batwings?'

Rob says, 'Really?! You are so brave to volunteer to bring me 25 batwings. Once I have them I am positive I will complete my transformation.'

DudeBro grumbles.

DudeBro says, 'Only because it's you, Rob.'

Good Vibes GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

lol asked chatgpt to make a story about rob

[ask]
rob at redguides is having a tough day, please write a story about how the good guy Rob, who always goes out of his way to help people at redguides, and on the firiona vie server in everquest, is the hero that we all need, but not the hero we deserve
[response]

In the virtual realm of Firiona Vie, where pixels dance in the glow of monitors and adventurers seek glory in the vast lands of EverQuest, there existed a figure known to many as Rob. His presence wasn't just another username or character in the game; he was a beacon of kindness and assistance, a guiding light amidst the complexities of the virtual world.

Rob wasn't just an ordinary player; he was the embodiment of altruism in the realm of EverQuest. Whether it was lending a helping hand to a newcomer struggling to find their footing in the vast expanse of Norrath or organizing raids to tackle formidable foes, Rob was always there, ready to offer his aid without hesitation.

On this particular day, however, the digital skies seemed to mirror Rob's mood as he logged into Firiona Vie. A sense of weariness weighed heavy on his shoulders, his usual jovial demeanor subdued by the trials of the day. But even amidst his own struggles, Rob couldn't help but notice the plight of his fellow players.

In the bustling hub of Firiona Vie, whispers spread like wildfire of a group of adventurers stranded in the perilous depths of Lower Guk, beset by powerful undead adversaries. As word reached Rob's ears, he knew what needed to be done.

Without a moment's hesitation, Rob rallied a band of willing volunteers, summoning them to his aid. Together, they ventured into the labyrinthine tunnels of Lower Guk, their footsteps echoing in the eerie silence of the ancient ruins.

As they delved deeper into the darkness, the dangers grew ever more menacing, but Rob's determination never wavered. With his guidance, the party navigated treacherous traps and vanquished the undead horrors that lurked in the shadows.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of battles and hardships, they reached the chamber where the stranded adventurers awaited their salvation. With relief and gratitude in their eyes, the rescued party thanked Rob and his companions, their voices filled with awe and admiration.

But Rob simply smiled, his weariness forgotten in the warmth of their appreciation. For him, the true reward lay not in the treasures they had uncovered or the enemies they had defeated, but in the knowledge that he had made a difference in the lives of others.

As news of Rob's heroic deed spread throughout Firiona Vie, whispers turned into tales, and tales into legends. In the annals of EverQuest history, Rob's name would be remembered not as a mere player, but as a symbol of hope and selflessness, a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there are those who shine brightest.

And so, as the sun set on Firiona Vie and Rob bid farewell to his companions, he knew that no matter what challenges the future may hold, he would always be ready to answer the call of those in need. For in the world of EverQuest, and in the hearts of its players, Rob would forever be the hero we all needed, but perhaps not the hero we deserved.

I sure hope that whatever is happening with him, there is a favorable outcome.

Rob is a valued member here. I think our experience at RG is a better one with his presence.

🙏

Rob,

If you ever need a pick me up, all you have to do is look at your August 2, 2023 post about Lou Roberts being the worst puller in history. "...he could go into an area where 20 mobs spawned and come back with 30 hot on his trail.". It has been seven months and I still laugh out loud when I think about (which is probably daily).

Rob,

I don't know you very well but the few small interactions with you have been wonderful.

Hope what ever is happening in your life has a positive outcome.

Hope everything is okay, sir.

Good vibes and juju being sent from across the pond - they may take a bit longer to get there due to lag and ping...

IRL - Let's give Rob some good vibes/juju today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back