• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Auction - Krono for Redcents (June 7th) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
reputation-40b.png
Welcome to the RedCent Auction!
reputation-40b.png

Up for auction is a Krono. A single, shiny Krono.
krono.png

Bidding starts at 1 RedCent. Post your bid in this thread. Bid as often as you wish.

Auction ends June 7th 7pm PST. (Official countdown timer)

What the heck is a RedCent? I don't want a single dirty red cent from you!

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet or your avatar on a post.

I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Learn about RedCents in our help section.

What else can I do with RedCents?

Check the RedCent shop! We're always adding goodies.

Bid History:

Sic: 69 (nice)
Knightly: 88
Biggles: 89
Rusang: 150
Ladon: 420
burdsjm: 421
L7erGator: 469
Rusang: 501
Sifter228: 600
Zebadiah: 100
eqsubi15: 300
dr00d69: 440
hellfyre: -600

an_image: 601
Faazed: 690
an_image: 696
sifter228: 700
eqsubi: 701
sifter228: 800

Shadow: 801

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit: Because there are multiple interpretations of this. "Why is 88 better than 69?" was the joke here~

Last edited:
I think you guys misunderstand the intention of the auction. Or maybe I misunderstand it. Either way, there is a misunderstanding.

My take, current price of a Krono using Redcents is 300. Redbot already stated the winning bid will set the price of the next 30 Krono when it comes back up again. So autojumping to high ass Redcent numbers may not mean anything to the people that have been here for years and earned tens of thousands of Redcents...I like to think of the newer members to this community. They will never be able to take part in these Kronos offers until they stick around for the same number of years it took you guys.

I would rather see us build and reward the community, or at least give new community members a chance at maybe snatching up one of those shiny Kronos. I am not being selfish either, I will forgo the next Krono offering entirely. Community > None.

I think you guys misunderstand the intention of the auction. Or maybe I misunderstand it. Either way, there is a misunderstanding.

My take, current price of a Krono using Redcents is 300. Redbot already stated the winning bid will set the price of the next 30 Krono when it comes back up again. So autojumping to high ass Redcent numbers may not mean anything to the people that have been here for years and earned tens of thousands of Redcents...I like to think of the newer members to this community. They will never be able to take part in these Kronos offers until they stick around for the same number of years it took you guys.

I would rather see us build and reward the community, or at least give new community members a chance at maybe snatching up one of those shiny Kronos. I am not being selfish either, I will forgo the next Krono offering entirely. Community > None.
I agree and this was my sentiment but my response went to bitter sarcasm. I am sorry for that and will delete my answer to that

Your misunderstanding of my motives has only made me realize that I bid too low but I can't reasonably outbid myself. I want to be RedCent King and the only way to do that is to force you other people to deplete your RedCents. You're earning ~89.6 a week to my ~11. This will not stand! This WILL NOT STAND!
Krono sell out nearly instantaneously at 300. Thank you~

reputation-40b.png
reputation-40b.png

krono.png

Bidding starts at 1 RedCent. Post your bid in this thread. Bid as often as you wish.

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet or your avatar on a post.

mad ryan reynolds GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

@Redbot & @burdsjm … lol

But more seriously 500!

Can we bid like new discussion threads or something for the krono ?

Like new topics or strategies for example
this is a thread for an auction of (1) krono

reputation-40b.png

reputation-40b.png

krono.png

Will you also be including an additional 20 krono per krono sold in the redcent shop after bidding is closed? We're at 620 so far- krono that is. Bidding is still at 600 for either 1 krono and to set the price for 50 krono or for 21 krono and to set the price for 620 krono.

So is that like...the top 21 bids get the kronos or the one with the highest bid gets 21 kronos?
Just between you and me, I will give you a whole shiny $20 bill if you bid 15000 RedCents. Sure, it's a net loss of about $2380, but think of how funny it would be!

The winning bid will set the price for the next 30 krono in the RedCent shop.
I just want to see the price in the shop be so egregiously high.

Highroller Kronos

Last edited:
Auction - Krono for Redcents (June 7th)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back