• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Krono Delivery Time Question (1 Viewer)

Gekko

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
4,554¢
Hey all,

I am new to all this Krono stuff so I apologize for any breach of etiquette.

Last night I purchased a Krono in the Red Cent Shop. After that I created a toon on Vox and leveled him to level 5 before parking him in POK. I was just curious as to the rough turn around time for delivery. I just logged into a different toon on a different server on the same account but did not see the Krono in the Alt Currency tab of the inventory screen.

Again. My apologies if I am being impatient. My SK really needs the AA's. :)

Be well. Happy gaming.

Solution
Hey all,

Last night I purchased a Krono in the Red Cent Shop. After that I created a toon on Vox and leveled him to level 5 before parking him in POK. I was just curious as to the rough turn around time for delivery. I just logged into a different toon on a different server on the same account but did not see the Krono in the Alt Currency tab of the inventory screen.

Be well. Happy gaming.
They are manually done, so it varies, usually within a couple of days.
Hey all,

Be well. Happy gaming.

Solution
It usually takes 48-ish hours for Redcent purchases. Don't fret, they are good about it.

Thanks, Sic and Shadow. Been doing Gribble HA's and although my group is only level 82/83, the SK hit his AA cap in no time flat.

Thanks for the reply.

Be well. Happy gaming.

Ya its very very random. I have literally bought one, logged on, switched to a different toon to do overseer and its been there. I have also had to wait 2 days before. Don't sweat it, and best of luck with your up and coming team:)

its all a matter of what I am doing. I do it by hand....some times during the week it will take me a bit cuz I work. on the weekends I am around for the most part so I try to get it out ASAP! but it all is a matter of what is going on in my life at the time. 4 kids and a full time job...some times I get side tracked :P

its all a matter of what I am doing. I do it by hand....some times during the week it will take me a bit cuz I work. on the weekends I am around for the most part so I try to get it out ASAP! but it all is a matter of what is going on in my life at the time. 4 kids and a full time job...some times I get side tracked :P

No worries. I did not know originally if it was manual or somehow automated. I am/was just trying to plan ahead. I imagine it will get more hectic after the auction ends tonight.

Four kids? God bless. Hopefully they are/were semi-close together to get out of the diaper stage ASAP.

Be well, Pops. :)

All the ones that have been configured has now been sent out

Stupid question. Do we configure after each purchase, or after the first configuration it is set/saved.

Just finishing my second month as an RG contributor/poster so I am still learning the ropes.

Be well. Happy gaming.

It varies by how many times you ask when. +3 working days per query!
Everyone must stand in line to get a ticket, then stand in the ticket line.
Every request must provide a ticket, we like manual processes

Korea Subway GIF

@Teichou KrOnO AuToMaTiOn

Question - Krono Delivery Time Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back