• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Krono Auto Consume? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,745¢
I was searching around for an answer to this. But, when you have Krono in your inventory on an All Access account with a payment method on file (IE Credit Card), will the Krono automatically be consumed when it's renewal time before payment is auto charged? Or do you always have to manually consume a Krono in game to use it?

Solution
You have to click the Krono.

Once clicked though it will apply next billing date over the other payment.

It does nothing when its in your inventory but sit there and look pretty. So you can give it away, sell it or consume it.
You have to click the Krono.

Once clicked though it will apply next billing date over the other payment.

It does nothing when its in your inventory but sit there and look pretty. So you can give it away, sell it or consume it.

Solution
I strongly recommend against automation consuming Krono. The Krono system is janky, and the "how long is left on my sub" isn't always accurate.

When my Krono time is up, I get booted if I have not logged off, which I always forget to anyways. So I find my guy booted or I see it happen and panic thinking , NOOOOOOOOO I get DP'd Banned. Then feel a touch of sadness, then try logging on and see.. OH..I am Silver. WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. 🤡🤡🤡
But I have found out why am I not hitting..oh I'm essentially naked too. HAHA.

I strongly recommend against automation consuming Krono. The Krono system is janky, and the "how long is left on my sub" isn't always accurate.
I have found the "janky" is the way Krono were made to work.

When you use a Krono you get 30 days, come Feb with 28 days or any month with 31 days. You only get 30. So it only counts 30 days making the bill date hit different every month. This is how Krono are described - "adds 30 days"

But with credit card you get a "month". Doesn't matter if its short or long you get the full "month". The billing day never changes with a CC. If its the 10th of the month then it stays that, month after month.

Last time I remember doing it I had stayed in the lag pile overnight to get max buffage.. I went out to do a mission. Buffs? Check. Stat foods? Check. MA set? Check. Toons communicating? Check. PULL! Then instant wipe and WTF?

Question - Krono Auto Consume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back