• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

KissAssist/MQ2Melee - SK 2hand Bashing (1 Viewer)

TywinKM

RedCents
20¢
For whatever reason, my shadow knight won't bash when using a 2hander. I have the 2 Hand Bash AA - bashing manually is no problem. Bash is turned on in MQ2Melee. He just won't do it.

Any thoughts?

Hi there,

I noticed the other day that my toon is not using bash with 2 handed weapon and I found this thread. Could you please let me know if 2h bash is still not fixed, or if I should look into my setup, ini file etc.

thanks

Anyone know where to find a good writeup on autoskill? Wirh recommendations on each class?
The autoskills are all the generic skills that each class has - like rogue can /autoskill backstab
most classes don't have many options - zerkers you want to /autoskill frenzy for example (not even sure they have other options).
monks and beastlords have a few options --- for most of the time you would want to autoskill flying kick and tiger claw with the monk. the BST would depend on which AA proc you want to go off (you wouldn't want the dot one to proc if you're raiding or worried about breaking mez for example.

KissAssist/MQ2Melee - SK 2hand Bashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back