• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - KissAssist 9.1 CRUSHES Autocleric 2.0 (1 Viewer)

I was a die hard autocleric user, but to have kiss and have it be faster then autocleric is so nice! I switched.....

- - - Updated - - -

now lets see kiss replace my afnuke2 next, I welcome that!

That is a great suggestion would love to get the most out of everyone with one macro keeping it all simple... !

I was a die hard autocleric user, but to have kiss and have it be faster then autocleric is so nice! I switched.....

- - - Updated - - -

now lets see kiss replace my afnuke2 next, I welcome that!

Is it really healing better than ac? I liked how ac would pop a promised on the tank when mobs were incoming and all that kind of stuff. Does KISS replicate that?

Noob your autocleric is a game changer! It really is, below level 100 I will use it everytime. It is easy to setup, fast and reliable. that being said, K9 iS AN ATTACK DOG! (see what I did there) Its cleric setup is pretty sweet and it does all the stuff I expect and rely on kiss for. I love that we even have these 2 proggies in the universe! EQ is fun, now more then ever!

I can give you 1 glaring example that K9 does better, out of group healing or xtar out of group to be more exact. If I have a 6 man group and a 3 man group. The 3 man group is tank cleric and mezzer, they are pulling the mobs in and the 2nd group is the power leveling group, then K9 shines at adding the tank to the extra and healing him out of group... getting his xtar over to the powerlevel group so we can get the kill and exp.... and K9 is fast, very very fast. I want it to replace my afnuke next!

I am also happy that this board is a safe place where competition is healthy, friendly and flameproof. Kudos to both of you.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 10355

- - - Updated - - -

k9.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

dangerous_dog_breeds.jpg

The beauty of this community, is if anyone comes up with an idea, code, plugin, I have never had an issue where someone wouldn't share it with me. Same goes the other way, it is so much easier sharing these things back and forth and making something that is truly great. That is why RedGuides has been around for over 10 years and is the market leader.

If I see something KA does better, Maskoi doesn't care if I take it and improve upon it. That is pretty awesome.

News - KissAssist 9.1 CRUSHES Autocleric 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back