• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - killed a mob to fast? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,120¢
so im doing epic 1,5 for my bard and im at the part where you run around the world and kill a 4 diffrent dire animals. at a certain %-number a dragon should spawn. I got the dragon from karana. ported to jaggedpine and jumped the "a dire kodiak", i must have killed him to fast because no dragon spawned. so, what now? am i screwed?

so im doing epic 1,5 for my bard and im at the part where you run around the world and kill a 4 diffrent dire animals. at a certain %-number a dragon should spawn. I got the dragon from karana. ported to jaggedpine and jumped the "a dire kodiak", i must have killed him to fast because no dragon spawned. so, what now? am i screwed?

I've run into similar stuff.. breaking the mechanics of an event because DPS'ing the toon too fast, and miss the trigger/event that it is supposed to do at a certain health %..

You may be SOL and have to wait for it to respawn and then use a dps song to slowly kill him (and for god's sake, dont riposte! :) )

I looked up a level appropriate DoT song, then just kept my back to them. Believe I took out my weapons also. Another tip is to duck.

If I remember correctly it takes about a minute for the other quest mob to pop.

Yep, ranger epic has a similar part but the big difference in that one is that it has been that way since day one, but maybe the bard one has been that way since then too? Not just since we all got so overpowered:cool:

If you even look cross eyed at that ranger mob you will fail that part of your epic. So rangers have to strip nekked, take all weapons and ds off and turn around and face the wall......or was that.....no that was my ranger epic, yea!

Recently may of the newer rangers were moaning and groaning about being over powered and the mob dying to fast and they needed to adjust epics for this while not realizing it was that way since the beginning lol

Good luck!

You can definitely kill those too fast. In fact, several comments on Alaz and other walkthroughs mention it. Even soloing it on a Bard I pause about half way through ... including turning around to avoid riposte.

I think they're a 12 hour respawn timer. Slow down the dps train on your next go ;)

Question - killed a mob to fast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back