• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Just wanna say... (1 Viewer)

I was kinda thinking the same thing since I joined the community... you get that circa EQ 1999-early 2000's close knit guild vibe where everyone helps each other and we chat and have fun... without all the drama or DKP. We all do our own thing and it works. Great stuff everyone!

I'm late to the party: Thank you to everyone. I really enjoy the community we have. The help is amazing - I wouldn't be able to box without it. Boxing like this really gives one the feeling of an entirely different game, plus the option of playing like normal. I've started giving RedCents to other who ask good questions on the boards - I figure it is a great way to thank them for asking something that I likely had questions on anyway.

My goodness. It makes me really happy to see how much this post has brought everyone together. I sure hope 2021 stays this way for all of us. ( :

IRL - Just wanna say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back