• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ISXVG (1 Viewer)

Cade

The Rainman, (Administrator)
RedCents
1,031¢
http://www.isxgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533

For you lazy pricks,

Amadeus said:
ISXVG -- Vanguard Innerspace Extension
By Amadeus

I. Introduction

This is an InnerSpace Extension for the popular MMORPG "Vanguard". Please visit LavishSoft for more information on the InnerSpace application , including aquisition information and usage documentation. This extension REQUIRES InnerSpace in order to work.

This software is currently being released as shareware. If you appreciate the work and wish for it to continue, you are welcome to send kudos and support to [email protected]. You may also send bug reports and/or feature requests to that address.

II. Documentation

All documentation and everything you could possibly need to know about ISXVG can be found in our wiki.

III. Acquisition

ISXVG is an 'innerspace' expansion. You must have a copy of Innerspace and a LavishSoft subscription to use it. Click here to visit LavishSoft.

IMPORTANT: Although it may be tempting to skim through these instructions quickly, everything here is very important. Please take the time to read through everything slowly so that your experience with isxvg will be a positive one from the start.

Instructions There is ONE install file that comes with the ISXVG distribution:

* ISXVG-[version].exe

Since there is no way to bypass the patcher with Vanguard, you will have to visit this thread and download a new ISXVG for *EACH* new vanguard patch. This means that if you were playing with isxvg yesterday, and they patched this morning, you'll need to download a new version of ISXVG before playing. If you try using an old version of ISXVG you will crash.

Typically I release a new version of ISXVG on the evening/night of the day in which the patch took place (Central US time). However, sometimes it may take longer depending on my schedule and/or other factors. If you wish to be up-to-date with the most recent information regarding releases, you should be hanging out on our IRC channel.

III. Support

ISXVG does not come with any type of customer support. However, in addition to these forums, you can find other users willing to help with questions you might have by visiting our IRC channel:

* Server: irc.lavishsoft.com
* Channel: #isxvg

This is the installer, not the .dll itself. I'll try to keep the post updated with the latest version.

If you can't figure out what to do with it, read my entire post. If you still don't know, give up and go home.

I do Its good for automating crafting and It gives you a radar like screen to see NPCs and Named mobs up that are around you. Not bad at all.

Has anyone created or posted about any afk exp macros?

I have been reading aboout it and following threads (not to closely), but haven't seen anything related to that yet.

I am using this setup atm, and it works great.

Script availability is limited as it is all new still, but making very good headway so far.

Are you getting your scripts from the ISX site or one of their other sites (forget the name) tools or something..

Well the end of been public(free) extension for Vanguard using Innerspace. Now need to subscribe for a ridicules monthly feed.

Here breaking down:

3.50 per month(minimum, it might go up depend how much time put to it)=42 per year + 36 per year(Innerspace)=78 dollars per year.

Funny the ext. cost more than Innerspace , very stupid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway there is a program call XUnleashedT(extension call VGExtreme) from :
http://www.taultunleashed.com

Here breaking down:

24.95 dollars per year.

Plus same function as ISXVG with Radar/Bots as well and with many Macros/Bots/Hacks/Guides/Exploit all run in .vbs
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok for used again ISXVG ext. someone need to get the updated ISXVG ext. version and isxGamesUtility.exe(inside InnerSpace/.NET folder) need to be modify the server check(username/password)(void [mscorlib]System.Security.Cryptography.MD5CryptoServiceProvider::.ctor()).

Well hope Cade or others might get the answer for us, as for me im a newbie :_(

Thank You

ISXVG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back