• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is There A Resource For Finding Zones? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,004¢
My sense of in-game direction sucks. Is there a resource that helps you find another zone entrance from the zone you are in, when those mysterious forces prevent you from easily finding you way and no path appears before you?

You can always use the map zone guide and set the end point to help show you which zones to take to get to the end zone.

EDIT: I didn't actually read the post right. I thought you asked how to get from one zone to another one. You mean the entrance of the actual zone. Sorry about that. My suggestion won't really help you there

Last edited:
My sense of in-game direction sucks. Is there a resource that helps you find another zone entrance from the zone you are in, when those mysterious forces prevent you from easily finding you way and no path appears before you?
Yes...it's called a Magician...with Call of the Hero(es).
You're welcome

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

@Doc James & @Robren911 dare ya not to hum and think of that song all day now...double dare ya

'Cause I'm gonna neat that boat...I'm sailing away...away you're welcome!

Last edited:
Look for the big RED X (not related to Redguides) - you may need to zoom in or out a little to see it but that is where you want to go.

Yes...it's called a Magician...with Call of the Hero(es).
You're welcome

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

@Doc James & @Robren911 dare ya not to hum and think of that song all day now...double dare ya

'Cause I'm gonna neat that boat...I'm sailing away...away you're welcome!

You can't mess with me bro. I once had the theme song from Titanic stuck in my head for 2 years. Seriously. Luckily I was already insane or it would have driven me there:)

Since i found the tool Magellan i use it always to travel to the Zone I want to visit. It is not only great to travel with a single char, but great to get all groupmembers to travel to the zone you want to move to with one click.
If I want to find all zonleines available in the actual zone, I just zoom out in the map (<ctrl> m standard shortcut to activate/deactivate the map) and if need be disable layer 3 to have a better overview.

Thanks guys I'm the friend in the group that can never find his way. Will get killed getting there. But once I'm the killer. And the cool under pressure keep everyone alive regardless of what class I'm playing guy. It's just the getting there that's always been an issue.

Question - Is There A Resource For Finding Zones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back