• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Installed/Launched (1 Viewer)

BisonV

RedCents
30¢
I have installed and launched MQ, icon shows up on task bar but, when I load in it is not running. I have watched the guides over and over with no progress. Everything seems to be installed correctly but nothing is working in game. I have used MQ in the past, but basically starting over after a 10 year hiatus. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have installed and launched MQ, icon shows up on task bar but, when I load in it is not running. I have watched the guides over and over with no progress. Everything seems to be installed correctly but nothing is working in game. I have used MQ in the past, but basically starting over after a 10 year hiatus. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
live server? Truebox? Emulator?

What exactly do you mean by "nothing is working in game?" Are you not seeing the MQ window (might need to reload UI for this I think), or commands aren't working (try a /w and if you don't see any output it's probably going to the MQ window that you need to reload your UI to see), or what?

Also, are you launching from the MQ icon? I just tested and MQ loads when I launch from the EQ launcher, but I think that's a bad practice.

Also, are you launching from the MQ icon? I just tested and MQ loads when I launch from the EQ launcher, but I think that's a bad practice.

This was what came to mind for me. Sounds like you are loading RG and then launching EQ from the EQ launcher. You need to launch from the MQ icon in your taskbar.

Problem - Installed/Launched

Users who are viewing this thread

Back