• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - I'm out. (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
It's been two years since I've come to these forums. I came to RedGuides as a complete noob, and I leave as a noob that has a slight ability to piece together a macro and have it actually function properly.

I came here for MacroQuest, and now I am leaving since my WoW subscription is up, I don't even play WoW, I just got the subscription to read things.

I leave for bootcamp August 25th, and I won't be back until March of next year. I don't have the time to delve into another game, or start one back up. I don't think I'm going to be climbing back into the gaming scene when I get home from Basic, so it's a farewell to all of you.

Thanks for the good times, laughs, and all the hacks I needed to get my EverCrack fix accomplished. I'll remember most of the names like Bema, Jigs, Frost, Generel and all that jazz, but I'll never forget Marbury, as you shouldn't either. :D

Thanks everyone though on their help that they've given me, and thanks for the compiles RG'rs. Anyways, best of luck to you all, I'll see you on the flip side. My game names are always Mikdail, Kaiyne, Malihk, Deowulf, and Llainn; keep an eye out for me, or I'll get you!

Trust me... gaming will be calling loudly by the time you're done boot camp!

Good luck.

ill miss you around.. You know that !

Man you where the reason I stopped playing EQ again. Just wanted to play a little every now and then, but you got me all worked up over the MQ2 stuff and before I knew it I was in Darkwind so I had to stop playing ones again =)

- decker

I turn 21 in like three minutes. I need to run and buy alcohol.

I'll miss you guys too. Especially you Decker, we owned the Barren Sea's!

News - I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back