• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Im interested (1 Viewer)

grizzlybur

RedCents
150¢
I want to learn more about the maco/plugin features. Im not interested in having a program do all the game play for me. But i do want to see more information and have more control of my EQ experience. Now promote me to level 2!

You can subscribe for level 2

Or you can participate in the community and earn redcents.

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

I'd suggest restarting your introduction.

Here are the RG vids on YouTube:

I want to learn more about the maco/plugin features. Im not interested in having a program do all the game play for me. But i do want to see more information and have more control of my EQ experience. Now promote me to level 2!

Grizzlybur, there is an age old saying which I would like to share with you: You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Noted. I apologize for my unintended sour tone. It was supposed to be a tongue in cheek greeting and I certainly wasn't expecting to get anything given to me immediately for free. I am excited to find some useful tools. Particularly a damage parser and a more robust macro system than what is currently in the game.

The more I look around the more impressed I am with what appears to be a solid community. It has been 20 years since I played last and I remember following Triton guild and their raid reports as well as being massively entertained by the FoH forums. Rombus and Zaar and the legendary players of the day. EQ really does deserve a monument celebrating the influence it had in shaping what is essentially online gaming culture today. Some of the best memories I have of my childhood are EQ related. It makes me smile to have discovered that EQ is not dead. I look forward to playing again.

The more I look around the more impressed I am with what appears to be a solid community. It has been 20 years since I played last and I remember following Triton guild and their raid reports as well as being massively entertained by the FoH forums. Rombus and Zaar and the legendary players of the day. EQ really does deserve a monument celebrating the influence it had in shaping what is essentially online gaming culture today. Some of the best memories I have of my childhood are EQ related. It makes me smile to have discovered that EQ is not dead. I look forward to playing again.

Welcome back.

You and I are/were in similar situations. I stopped in about 2004 when EQ2 came out. I fondly remember the 1999 era of EQ but not the PITA corpse runs. Not sure which server you were on but the top raiding guild of my era and server was Coven Nex. Good friends. Good players. I also apologize if I misread you initial post. That is the trouble with written words - you cannot hear the tone and tongue in cheek nature of the comment.

All is good and here are 10 Red cents to help you with your decision.

Be well. Happy gaming.

I'm impressed. I don't think I have ever seen a 'Hi there, I'm a new member!' post that didn't earn enough :rc for L2 membership, let alone zero. Don't you hate it when you completely misread the room? But your second post has done a lot to undo the damage I would think.

This is a great community and there is a ton of info available. Follow Sic's advice and videos, and you won't go wrong.

heh.
wb.

definitely watch the videos. read the forums, see what problems people have had and how they were fixed. read the forums for humor, kinda like your introduction lol. i understood what it was but i think im a special breed of pure ball-busting, sarcastic dumbassness. so theres that heh

you sound exactly like an rl friend of mine... lmao. ( Mike ):banjo:
anyway wb enjoy RG in all its glory

Grizzlybur, there is an age old saying which I would like to share with you: You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
You can catch bears that way too...watch out!

scared bear GIF
Bear Have A Good Day GIF

IRL - Im interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back