• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - I Have to log in each time i come to the website (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,772¢
Lately for the past few days everythime I come to RedGuides I have to log in. It always kept me logged in until now. Not a big deal was just asking if something was broke or do I need to change anything

Solution
I'm happy to report this issue is resolved on our end. If you're still experiencing issues from old cookies, you'll need to clear cookies for the RedGuides domain or use a different browser.

Most browsers will give you an option to clear a site's cookies by clicking the padlock next to the URL bar.

1664430336236.png
Lately for the past few days everythime I come to RedGuides I have to log in. It always kept me logged in until now. Not a big deal was just asking if something was broke or do I need to change anything
Mine did that a few weeks ago, it was a pain but it eventually settled down and keeps me in now. Occasionally the discord chat that we can see at the bottom when we are on the main forums disappears too.

Usually I log into this forum using Microsoft Edge. Today, when I click on "Log In", I see a popup that says "changes saved" (although I made no changes) and the screen goes back to showing "Log In". Then I switched to Chrome, and can log in as usual using Chrome . I don't know what could be the source of such a problem. I even tried emptying my cookies. I am wondering if anyone else has this problem.

Usually I log into this forum using Microsoft Edge. Today, when I click on "Log In", I see a popup that says "changes saved" (although I made no changes) and the screen goes back to showing "Log In". Then I switched to Chrome, and can log in as usual using Chrome . I don't know what could be the source of such a problem. I even tried emptying my cookies. I am wondering if anyone else has this problem.
merged your post into the existing thread.

Red is working on some website stuff, sorry for the troubles

Cleared all history/cookies except passwords. It's not that big of a deal. It's an extra click.....I did TS in 99 -01 and that was some serious clicking.
Have you tried manually adjusting your PC?
League Of Legends Lol GIF by G2 Esports

Still happening a lot more than it used to. Almost every time now. Have cleared cookies.

Now I am also getting a message when I first click "log in" that "your changes have been saved" and then logs me in without name/pw. This is random

Ah good to see im not the only one struggling, i cant even log in on main pc. like i go to click log in button at the top right but no login screen pops up.
Thanks to the mods working on it
always great stuff from yall :D

Ive been having this for weeks now, having to use a different browser to get in.. what mine does is I hit login, type in credentials and it just pops back to login. so not sure how you'd log out if not able to get in at all.

Problem - I Have to log in each time i come to the website

Users who are viewing this thread

Back