• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - I have a (few) problem(s) (1 Viewer)

Biggles

RedCents
243¢
so im noticing a problem where whenever I switch between my characters one of them crash using the switch button and also in game my nav bar is invisible

so im noticing a problem where whenever I switch between my characters one of them crash using the switch button
what do you mean "switch button"?

are you running anyone in fullscreen? i would recommend *not* using fullscreen

in the YouTube video he says make a hotkey that switch between the screens, and ya I was using full screen that must be the problem
whenever I launch the game it automatically puts in fullscreen is there a way to change that?

in the YouTube video he says make a hotkey that switch between the screens, and ya I was using full screen that must be the problem
whenever I launch the game it automatically puts in fullscreen is there a way to change that?

i must know about this switch button
pls share this video
pls
or the key

so Ive downloaded everything and have it set up im a little lost on what to do for macros and the spells

so I downloaded everything and have it all setup my main problem is just macros and all that stuff is way beyond my understanding of this so far really just have no clue what im doing lol

biggles. please stop posting multiple new threads. we're all super happy to help you. you have this thread that folks are responding to, so let folks respond to you here, and if you have new problems we can respond. if you make 5 new threads all over the place, it is very hard to help you responding to the same/similar problems that don't need to be in a specific place - like if you had a macro or plugin specific problem question.

so I downloaded everything and have it all setup my main problem is just macros and all that stuff is way beyond my understanding of this so far really just have no clue what im doing lol
this is a very broad question. can you be a little more specific?

the videos that you were watching should take you through getting a kissassist working. you also have some options for "out of the box" setup with > RGMercs <

any macro that you have downloaded you can start by doing a /mac name for example: for kissassist, the macro is named "kissassist" so you could just /mac kissassist. If you were trying to start pokscribe, once downloaded you would just do a /mac pokscribe

start a macro:
/mac macroname where "macroname" is the name of the macro you're trying to start
end a macro:
/endmac
or just
/end

biggles. please stop posting multiple new threads. we're all super happy to help you. you have this thread that folks are responding to, so let folks respond to you here, and if you have new problems we can respond. if you make 5 new threads all over the place, it is very hard to help you responding to the same/similar problems that don't need to be in a specific place - like if you had a macro or plugin specific problem question.
ok sorry never used forums like this before use to discord lol

Ok so I’ve been messing with it the past couple of days and I’m liking the mq2mule a lot better then kissassist I like that I’m just able to drag the spells into a bar and let that do all the work for me over the next couple of days I’m gonna try to get me and my shaman a lot higher see what I can do with it

Recently within the last couple patches or switching to MQNext. I have noticed that when I accidentally resize an Everquest window (not full screen) it will crash the toon. Also, been having random toons crashing. Thinking it is something video related.

I just found the mq2class plugins which are like the greatest things ever btw they make things a million times better but whenever I go into tank ro puller mode it says I need a mesh for that zone? what is a mesh and how do I get it?

so I switched form the test server to live server and its not letting me use any of the class plugins why is this im typing it in right its just keeps saying can't be loaded

so I switched form the test server to live server and its not letting me use any of the class plugins why is this im typing it in right its just keeps saying can't be loaded
the cwtn class plugins are included on test server with your VV lvl 2, on live server they are $20 each per 12 months

once my level 2 is out ill probably get some of the class plugins and such still working all of it out on test

Question - I have a (few) problem(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back