• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

I Dont Get It!?!?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

DemonLord9696

RedCents
This is crazy! I have already sent my $25 to REDGUIDES to San Deigo r w/e.

IT HAS BEEN TWO F-ING WEEKS AND NO LVL 70 SHADOWKNIGHT!!!

As you can probably tell, I am very p-'od. So I get the Message, "HEY STUD"

and i practically break my crap-refining machine (Its called a Compaq Pc)
that apparantly can't send E-mail

Requests Effiecntly to Numbnuts LIKE REDGUIDES!!!!! Sry, dont kick me out, im just angry, K?

2 Weeks, nothing. Approaching on 3. So, like i said, im angry. Mabye my medication will kick in soon... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WTF are you talking about...70 shadownight?...redguides membership?...hey stud screen? "Requests Effiecntly to Numbnuts..."...WTF is that supposed to mean...what exactly is the problem you are having???

Like creed, I fail to understand the relationship between anything in your post, but what browser are you using? I've seen at least 5 cases of people that actually got access but can't get in, changing the browser fixed this for 4 of them.

(This is assuming that you just weren't paying attention when you typed San [size=+2]Diego[/size], if you actually did send it there, *bangs head on desk*)

Willy, the extremely rare animal, the mah whatta, is found only underneath the sand on the bottom a river in tunnels, it resembles a sting ray with a tail of a lion, two protruding peices of bone comming from it's head resembleing rabbits ears and a furry underside.

Han'jin, I don't think he's willing to give his char name away. If you meant WHAT'S a lvl 70 shadowknight, eq1 thing =p

someone give him his hit of crack .. please

WOW DL even that little bit does not help with the rest of your incoherrant post

give more info .. so maybe . just maybe someone can help you

8-)

Not that I really need to add anything to this (laughable) thread but I have to say that the Screen "Hey Stud" is very very cheesy lol jk well yea I am not :p

Tell me, please tell me, that you didn't send it to San Diego like you said...

DemonLord9696 said:
i meant i WANT a Lvl 70 shdknt

Wow, me too! $25 bucks for a 70 ShadowKnight? WOOT count me in! Can I pick the server?!?

I want him on DuneMaul. WoW! I'll have the ONLY Dark Elf ShadowKnight in Azeroth!

Too bad they don't sell them here.

Oh, by the way, Thorazine is a very, very, very, unpleasant drug.

I think I'd rather snort broken glass and have a rusty railroad spike forcably inserted in my urethra than be prescribed....

I'm giving away too much personal information aren't I...?

Yeah, I'll shut up now.

I also have the same problem in WOW
;)
i sent a PM to redbot as i was told to but again nothing
i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sad :( :( :( :(

I Dont Get It!?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back