• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - I*d like to you hire you, $100/Hr, Worked with Redbot,EQMule,Treehuggingdruid.... (Scam?) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,250¢
I have gotten a personel message from a new member eq1984. This seems very random as I am not exactly well known around her and have asked more questions then I have answers for.

I*d like to you hire you, $100/Hr, Worked with Redbot,EQMule,Treehuggingdruid....

I've previously worked with some of the greatest minds on this website to setup my Everquest every time I return.
This time around I figured id try working with someone else and trying to learn something new.
I struggle with Autism and some other learning disabilities, MacroQuest is very hard for me.
I'm looking for some help teaching me the basics again (IE: I cant get an EQBCS window to open even though im clicking START EQBCS) to get a single group up and running in a spot it can play itself all the way to 115.
I have plenty of gear, im on a server that doesn't mind boxing, I Just need help setting up a SK,Ranger,Magex2,Cleric,Enchanter to the point where they can level to 115 and run through missions without running into walls and such.
I'm willing to pay $100/HR if you're interested?

Has anyone else received this? I am very skeptical and I thought I should share with the community.

hrm I got the same msg - I assumed it was a genuine request for help and send him a msg that I would be happy to help /shrug

Holy shit! In that thread he’s talking about a 70+ mage army!
I’ve always assumed those were made up by angry people on DGB forums, but I guess I was wrong.
I guess that’s impressive

I may have helped him in the past but aside from a monthly sub to RG I don't accept $. I don't recall any personalized help from that user, but I do set up a lot of people.

Users are of course welcome to post requests in the Requests forum, paid or otherwise.

Request - I*d like to you hire you, $100/Hr, Worked with Redbot,EQMule,Treehuggingdruid.... (Scam?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back