• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

I am sooooo jealous of The Witcher. (1 Viewer)

Ripperjack

RedCents
I've only been playing that game for like the past two days, and in that time Wolf, the main character you play, has managed to get twice as much action as I've managed get in my 37 years on the mud ball of a planet.

Wolf = 2
Me = 0 :(

Damn... I'm going to have to start writing down those smooth lines he uses, and see if they work IRL.

I've already rode Triss like a racehorse and did it with the tavern girl, now I'm see if the game will let me bonk Abigail's brains out. :D

I've only been playing that game for like the past two days, and in that time Wolf, the main character you play, has managed to get twice as much action as I've managed get in my 37 years on the mud ball of a planet.

Wolf = 2
Me = 0 :(

Twice as much implies 2 times as much. 2 times 0 is still 0. Or is Aussie math different? :)

I think it might have something to do with the fact that he's like a badass witcher or something? I heard chicks dig that.

Last edited:
The sad thing is they psychologist stated that she "had not played this game. I went to the website today..." so, how do you expect to be able to get a professional opinion if you've only been to the website and not experienced the game itself?

Grrrr!

I don't mind journalists and blog writers bitching about video games as long as they check their facts. Actually, I half expect it from bloggers who don't have the same amount of experience and training as professional journalists, but there's little room for excusing news reporters. Reporters are supposed to ... erm, report-- meaning-- they should "know stuff". It really chaps my hide when TV anchors and "experts" just pull made-up stuff out of thin air or do their fact checking on Youtube- as the Fox news anchor journalist claimed she did- they can damage the reputation of the gaming company, and that of the individuals who put years of work into the game.

Also, interesting thing about Miss "I gotta' go with the facts" is that she misquoted the study. Hehe.

There's an interesting follow-up to the story on Game Politics.

Twice as much implies 2 times as much. 2 times 0 is still 0. Or is Aussie math different? :)

OK, technically it is infinitely more sex than I get, as twice of nothing is still nothing. However, I was trying to make the point of:

Wolf, gets laid twice in about 6 hours of gamplay.
Me, gets laid NEVER in about 37 years of very boring and mundane modern day living.

Maybe I gotta dye my hair white, get some cool red scars and do whatever Michael Jackson did to get that pale white skin. Run around town in some SCA spec leather armour with a mock "Witcher Sword" and I'm in!

Speaking of the SCA, they had a motto... "Anybody can get laid at Rowany"... I was the first to prove that point wrong. Not even the SCA fat chicks would do me... and when I say fat I mean "I can fit three ladies in there" fat. :(

Speaking of the SCA, they had a motto... "Anybody can get laid at Rowany"... I was the first to prove that point wrong. Not even the SCA fat chicks would do me... and when I say fat I mean "I can fit three ladies in there" fat. :(

wrong01.jpg

RJ, maybe if you dress up in armor and let all your virgin aggression out while beating up some fellow nerds with a foam covered wiffleball bat at some sort of amtgard orgy you could score some points with the fatties.

Well... a few more hours of gameplay later and the sausage-fest that is "The Witcher" continues!!!

After my fun with Triss and the tavern girl, I FINALLY got my way with Abigail the saucy witch ( Who I'm my humble opinion has THE BEST love card in the game. Savage, feral, wicked... I LOVE IT! ), then I helped out Carman the main whore in the city and now I can do any of her girls whenever I want. However the highlight of the weekend is when I got to do it with the druid grove nymph. OMG... she is in game, totally nude, complete with time-delay lovely jubblies... and getting on with her with the line of "sex is good for the body, helps keep the mind agile" is priceless. A health angle on doing the nasty, who would have thought! :eek:

Man... the more I play, the more insecure I get, at how this guy can totally score with ease. It's almost akin to false advertising! It's NOT LIKE THIS IRL! :mad:

Wow, that's a lot of sex. Let's hope fox news picks it up!

XBox or SeXBox? You decide.

If you don't want your kids playing the game, don't buy them the damn thing. Parents are using video games to babysit their kids nowadays, and they don't give a shit whats games they play as long as the parent doesn't have to deal with it.

If parents decide to just buy an xbox and throw some games at them so that the parent can focus on other things, thats just bad parenting. They should go out and research each game and see if there are things in there you don't want your kid to be watching. My mom kept me away from the Grand Theft Autos for a long time...till I was old enough to understand that its a GAME, that is NOT real life.

People then went to that ladies book on amazon and started posting reviews stating:

I haven't read the book but based on no facts I think it is horrible.

And the ever intellectually stimulating "F%4k you"

Apparently amazon reset her reviews though.

I am sooooo jealous of The Witcher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back