• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I am so overwhelmed (1 Viewer)

Flapjacks

BANNED
RedCents
323¢
Hey everyone, I took a break from the game for 3 years and I am back. I have an account with a 105 sk and zerker (zerker i intend to main) and then 5 other accts that are all level 1 that i intend to 6 box. I just downloaded MQ2 from redguides and got to the point where i created all the new characters and then i got to the second video guide to allow them to all login with a push of a button. I'm just confused after this point. What are the next best steps to take?

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum I havent used this website in so long.

Hey everyone, I took a break from the game for 3 years and I am back. I have an account with a 105 sk and zerker (zerker i intend to main) and then 5 other accts that are all level 1 that i intend to 6 box. I just downloaded MQ2 from redguides and got to the point where i created all the new characters and then i got to the second video guide to allow them to all login with a push of a button. I'm just confused after this point. What are the next best steps to take?

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum I havent used this website in so long.
howdy @Flapjacks

Keep following the vidoes - you will want to get eqbc (or dannet), mq2nav, setup and useful, and then you will want to get kissassist setup and go from there

Red's Videos

I also have several videos in my signature once you get some footing

Do you have to use those MQ2 war/zerker ones with a max level or can i use it with level 85s while they level up?

Just finished watching every video. I like your videos sic they are great. Makes me want to buy all these MQ2s

Last edited:
Do you have to use those MQ2 war/zerker ones with a max level or can i use it with level 85s while they level up?

Just finished watching every video. I like your videos sic they are great. Makes me want to buy all these MQ2s
the plugins are designed to work at all levels

@Flapjacks i would start out with KA and a level appropriate ini from the library. This is all included with your membership. Once you get familiarized with eqbc/mq, I believe @ChatWithThisName ’s plugins have a free trial you could test out and see if you like them.

As someone that is new to both boxing/mq2 and havent played the game in a while i would recomend the macro ihcmercs. Since im useless when it comes to making ini files and characters can level several times each play session i would have to get a new file from redguides ini library often. With ihcmercs that isnt needed.

The videos are really good. I have a beginner's guide too which might help.

I am so overwhelmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back