• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

I am so overwhelmed (1 Viewer)

Flapjacks

BANNED
RedCents
323¢
Hey everyone, I took a break from the game for 3 years and I am back. I have an account with a 105 sk and zerker (zerker i intend to main) and then 5 other accts that are all level 1 that i intend to 6 box. I just downloaded MQ2 from redguides and got to the point where i created all the new characters and then i got to the second video guide to allow them to all login with a push of a button. I'm just confused after this point. What are the next best steps to take?

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum I havent used this website in so long.

Hey everyone, I took a break from the game for 3 years and I am back. I have an account with a 105 sk and zerker (zerker i intend to main) and then 5 other accts that are all level 1 that i intend to 6 box. I just downloaded MQ2 from redguides and got to the point where i created all the new characters and then i got to the second video guide to allow them to all login with a push of a button. I'm just confused after this point. What are the next best steps to take?

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum I havent used this website in so long.
howdy @Flapjacks

Keep following the vidoes - you will want to get eqbc (or dannet), mq2nav, setup and useful, and then you will want to get kissassist setup and go from there

Red's Videos

I also have several videos in my signature once you get some footing

Do you have to use those MQ2 war/zerker ones with a max level or can i use it with level 85s while they level up?

Just finished watching every video. I like your videos sic they are great. Makes me want to buy all these MQ2s

Last edited:
Do you have to use those MQ2 war/zerker ones with a max level or can i use it with level 85s while they level up?

Just finished watching every video. I like your videos sic they are great. Makes me want to buy all these MQ2s
the plugins are designed to work at all levels

@Flapjacks i would start out with KA and a level appropriate ini from the library. This is all included with your membership. Once you get familiarized with eqbc/mq, I believe @ChatWithThisName ’s plugins have a free trial you could test out and see if you like them.

As someone that is new to both boxing/mq2 and havent played the game in a while i would recomend the macro ihcmercs. Since im useless when it comes to making ini files and characters can level several times each play session i would have to get a new file from redguides ini library often. With ihcmercs that isnt needed.

The videos are really good. I have a beginner's guide too which might help.

I am so overwhelmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back