• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How do you come out of Autofollow when the character you are following dies? (1 Viewer)

Elon

RedCents
130¢
If I have a Cleric on autofollow and the character I am following dies, I cannot /follow off to a corpse. How can I come out of /follow when I am now "following" a corpse?

Thanks for input. When powerleveling, I have alt in follow with follow me button. If I have a bad pull and die, I cannot target the character that I was following because he is dead. This means that I cannot move without logging out and back in---not the ideal situation especially for classes that don't have camo/invis...

Thanks for input. When powerleveling, I have alt in follow with follow me button. If I have a bad pull and die, I cannot target the character that I was following because he is dead. This means that I cannot move without logging out and back in---not the ideal situation especially for classes that don't have camo/invis...
did you read the comments?

Question - How do you come out of Autofollow when the character you are following dies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back