• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - How concerned? .....Afk camp monopolizing (1 Viewer)

The problem with vendor drops is you have to stop to sell to the vendors. I make a few million in a week selling stuff in the bazaar without the stigma of being caught 24/7 afk'ing in a zone.
Well maybe...or just build some good relationships with resellers and they'll buy all your stuff. I use the 1/3rd rule of thumb...example they wanna sell Ice Encrusted Crap for 2 mil a pop...i charge 650-700k per or so...let them resell the stuff

The problem with vendor drops is you have to stop to sell to the vendors. I make a few million in a week selling stuff in the bazaar without the stigma of being caught 24/7 afk'ing in a zone.
Meh..or you could go spend a few minutes in the right zones and make it via /barter too. Lots of rare ts mats on high demand too

I agree with you entirely. But you can easily summon the little AA vendor guy and automagically unload your bags.

Discussion - How concerned? .....Afk camp monopolizing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back