• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - hotkey for full screen? (1 Viewer)

Eq has issues going Fullscreen and back to windowed which causes crashes.

I don't have an answer to your question other than issuing an alt+enter, but I'd recommend against it

Also, sometimes with eq when you do the alt + enter, it will change your UI scale obviously. But, when you try to change it back, sometimes at least for me when I accidentally hit the command (which I changed), it doesn't scale back at all. Even reloading the ui doesn't help, so I have to set things back up.

This was a major problem when I was using isboxer also.

I would stick to windowed mode, makes life much easier. Also, setup mq2hud for managing the team, that way you don't need to swap around.

Also, sometimes with eq when you do the alt + enter, it will change your UI scale obviously. But, when you try to change it back, sometimes at least for me when I accidentally hit the command (which I changed), it doesn't scale back at all. Even reloading the ui doesn't help, so I have to set things back up.

This was a major problem when I was using isboxer also.

I would stick to windowed mode, makes life much easier. Also, setup mq2hud for managing the team, that way you don't need to swap around.
Is hud viable when you have 40+ toons loaded? Never tried it.

Question - hotkey for full screen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back