• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Hot vs Cold? (1 Viewer)

Rather it be Hot or Cold?

• Hot

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Cold

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Quiet, In trying to Raid here!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RedCents
421¢
Pronouns
She/Her
Its a running joke with my friends, that I belong in the Arctic Circle or Antarctica. Im always too freaking warm. And it just happens that my wife is always cold. But you can always add more layers if your cold. If your hot, you can only get so naked depending on where you are!

So Im curious, what others are! Hot or cold. I would much rather have it cold.

It's got to be cold. I have a West facing bedroom picture window in Texas. I'm never cool enough.
Same. Back in Nebraska it would be below freezing by a lot and I would open the window for like an hour. Im pretty sure my first girlfriend left me after that lol

Living in south Texas where even in the fall we get triple digit temperatures I would be happy to go back to somewhere nice and cold. Then I can put the heat from my computer to good use instead of just warming up the room. I wonder if they have a good broadband pipe up in antartica?

Growing up in Florida was rough its stupid hot, and as i chose a career to work outside that shit sucked. So i recently moved to New England 2 years ago and let me tell ya. I love the cold. my house is 50-55degrees during the winter and the kid / wife loves it. Bring on the snow baby!!!!

I have raynaud syndrome, so even moderate cold is painful for me. Anything less than 65 degrees and my toes/hands become icy cold. And yet I somehow survive in the northeast climate.
Ironically, I can run a couple of miles in 95+ degrees weather and be fine though!

80+ is fine. Anything sub 60 I really don’t like. Oddly, in full kit out in the Middle East during the summer, I was fine. I’m also a heavy sweater. Wife loves the cold, so yay me

I always run way hot. So warm that I don't mind walking outside for a few in the snow barefoot, in just a cami and jeans. The hubby, on the other hand, is always freezing. If it drops below 72 he's in sweats and blankets. Drives me crazy in the winter time when he has to have the heat up so high, but I drive him crazy in the summer when I have the air on to 65. All is fair in love and war I guess. lol!!! I have that argument with him all the time that I can't take my skin off but he can put more clothing on.

IRL - Hot vs Cold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back