• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Highest Character AA (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,624¢
Pronouns
He/Him
So with the amazing /aaspend option. Whats your characters AAs and how high how you gotten the "Total Spent" Tab Whats your toon you dont use MQ with and whats your MQ toons highest.
My non MQ Raid toon is 70k Spent
My MQ toon i have 152k Spent

Attachments

• EQ000101.jpg
    EQ000101.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 12
So with the amazing /aaspend option. Whats your characters AAs and how high how you gotten the "Total Spent" Tab Whats your toon you dont use MQ with and whats your MQ toons highest.
My non MQ Raid toon is 70k Spent
My MQ toon i have 152k Spent

I can't believe when I went to view the larger image you posted, I clocked the "X" in the corner of the AA window instead of the "X" to close the image. lol

What are these toons we don't use MQ on you speak of? 😄

I keep seeing MQ this and MQ that. Once of these days i'll figure out what everyone is talking about. :confused::dance:

What are these toons we don't use MQ on you speak of? 😄

Some people raid and don't run MQ on that toon due to reasons of raiding, and some people just don't care about running it and just pausing it. I eliminate it and never run it on my "main" account. Not saying I don't use an afk group to feed my main vitality while I'm in a guild group Haha

Some people raid and don't run MQ on that toon due to reasons of raiding, and some people just don't care about running it and just pausing it. I eliminate it and never run it on my "main" account. Not saying I don't use an afk group to feed my main vitality while I'm in a guild group Haha
I raid and unload it during raids due to a preference to control for greater performance.
Unless you somehow are able to shield or block DBG from knowing your IP, you may as well not worry about not running MQ on your "main" acct. They tie all your accounts. You would probably have to run it from a different PC that has never loaded MQ and use an IP blocker to really be "safe".
I don't think we like to see folks talk about their AFK groups - it's not kosher so don't ask, don't tell amirite?

I max exp and aa only all my characters with the expenditure of not more than 2 krono - usually can do it or get close to finishing it with just 1 krono.

there was a dude "blahblahTheWiz" on bristlebane like 10 years ago (name changed for reasons) that had 120k spent THEN, then had a break for a few years and was on "blahblahTheWar" or something and had like 200k on that. if they are still playing, holy shit they must have a ton

I raid and unload it during raids due to a preference to control for greater performance.
Unless you somehow are able to shield or block DBG from knowing your IP, you may as well not worry about not running MQ on your "main" acct. They tie all your accounts. You would probably have to run it from a different PC that has never loaded MQ and use an IP blocker to really be "safe".
I don't think we like to see folks talk about their AFK groups - it's not kosher so don't ask, don't tell amirite?

I max exp and aa only all my characters with the expenditure of not more than 2 krono - usually can do it or get close to finishing it with just 1 krono.

Im not worried about that, the point of the difference is how many AAs have you gained the non mq way vs mq way. I dont care about daybreak checking IP blah blah blah. The topic is about Main AAs vs your group you use all the time to flip instances or what not.

I can't believe when I went to view the larger image you posted, I clocked the "X" in the corner of the AA window instead of the "X" to close the image. lol

I keep seeing MQ this and MQ that. Once of these days i'll figure out what everyone is talking about. :confused::dance:
haha exactly.. One is synonymous with the other.. IF there is no MQ... (TO ME) there is NO EQ!

Question - Highest Character AA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back