• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Hidden Treasures /claim (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,360¢
Back some time ago when they gave out free Heroic toons, I must of made like 30 accounts. I logged in to one of the old accounts and hit /claim
Now I have to log in to a dozen others just to see what is there. haha

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 79
The above account wasn't just made and forgotten for free heroic, some of that was from LoN. The rest might've been and a lot was given as "winback" promos though

Warning... there is a quest that involves accepting that adventure potion, and you cannot complete it if you have claimed that potion before.
I believe you may be thinking of the quest from the 6th Anniversary - The reward is Dusty Ceremonial Elixir of Scholarship iconDusty Ceremonial Elixir of Scholarship, an experience potion. This quest can only be done once per character.

There is no quest for the one I mentioned that is free in the Marketplace and also is only one per character but every new character that is made gets one. Just open the marketplace window, look under potions and its usually listed last -
1642594618284.png

I believe you may be thinking of the quest from the 6th Anniversary - The reward is Dusty Ceremonial Elixir of Scholarship iconDusty Ceremonial Elixir of Scholarship, an experience potion. This quest can only be done once per character.

There is no quest for the one I mentioned that is free in the Marketplace and also is only one per character but every new character that is made gets one. Just open the marketplace window, look under potions and its usually listed last -
View attachment 37134
There is actually a quest in POK poktutorial.mac that shows you how to use the marketplace, which purchases the complimentary bottle of adventure, you can do the quest unlimited times, but the potion is only claimable once. If you have used the potion it will claim it, but you wont be able to use it.

Haha, the struggle of having too many accounts! Back when they were giving out free Heroic toons, I went all in and made around 30 accounts. Logged into one recently, hit and now I'm facing the delightful task of logging into a dozen others just to see what's there. The things we do for loot!

Discussion - Hidden Treasures /claim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back