• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Hi everyone (1 Viewer)

Ravia

RedCents
Hi everyone :) i am new here and have Sooo many questions,i tryed to pay on pay pal but window came up and said i had to pay an extra $1.95 for extended somthing or other, I did that but then nothing? So now what? am i paid up? I wanna get in and try these new things (the AA'S are the most important to me atm!!!) so any help would be very nice also would anyone be willing to talk on the phone with me so some of this would go faster i know very little about computers and things would go a whole lot faster on the phone imo (I TYPE like 6 wpm :o ) also if anyone was on my same server on EQ 1 i would like to team up with them and learn a few things! I hope this is not to forward asking this stuff i know some people are very private and i respect that!!! Sorry for being impatient but i am excited to try this Thanks so much to everyone for the help:D

As far as Paypal goes you can create an acount with them for reaccuring automatic purchases or you can make a 1 time payment.

As far as EQ infor mation yeah there is quite a bit of usefull tidbits. I would not count on anyone giving up thier In game ID or anything anytime soon esp untill you been a member and contributed to site for a while. Never know who is watching to learn who teh hackers and cheaters are.

But yeah once you are in there pleny of people to talk to and several are usually in the VBchat most nights. ;)

Pay pal said i reached my limit?......so dont know what to do now,thanks for the reply though:) can anyone give me some tips on getting aa's fast? thanks!

lol u have like 140 words on that forum so its like 30 min to right that all yo man u have so pashaints(i cant spell) ceep on rooking ravia.

Was bumping this really necessary? To insult someone that hasn't been on redguides for over a month?

i donno i was just browsing through i dont really look at the dates, sorry if i offended u so much

Didn't offend me, just seems pointless to insult someone that chances are won't come back soon enough to read it anyway.

Hell just plain insulting seems pointless unless they deserve it (IE calling you a jackass for no reason)

(Smoke, who is "him"? :p)

Hi everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back