• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hi, and hmm (1 Viewer)

Karm

RedCents
182¢
Hello,

I am hopping on an EQEMU server with a friend of mine to do some sight seeing, and I figured it would be fun to try multiboxing with Macroquest.

All of the recent threads about boxing seem to direct here, but it seems that all of the content is behind a paywall.

I got as far as compiling and running macroquest, but without plugins it's not that useful. I suppose I will comb through the MMOBugs list, but it would be instantly gratifying to give MuleAssist a try for free.

It said to post, so I'm posting. Does that count?

:)

Hello,

I am hopping on an EQEMU server with a friend of mine to do some sight seeing, and I figured it would be fun to try multiboxing with Macroquest.

All of the recent threads about boxing seem to direct here, but it seems that all of the content is behind a paywall.

I got as far as compiling and running macroquest, but without plugins it's not that useful. I suppose I will comb through the MMOBugs list, but it would be instantly gratifying to give MuleAssist a try for free.

Welcome to Red Guides.

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I might have as well have been new to EQ.

Discovering MQ2 was a gamechanger and I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

KISSASSIST

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

MQ2MOVEUTILS

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome!

Just my two red:rcents.

Awesome! Thanks!
Basically you use red cents to keep your level 2 here in the forums which is what you need to do other stuff. Once you are level 2 you can also give other posts red cents which earns them for you and the person who posted. You will need to have 50 red cents each month to maintain level 2.

Its not hard. There are plenty of posts to give red cents too since everyone is so helpful. And sometimes there are some really funny ones that deserve a red cent.

Maybe you might post something and others will give you red cents.

Why did I just type out a condensed version of what was linked above? Because I remember being new and all the links to click on and read thru was overwhelming and some of the good stuff was over looked.

Basically you use red cents to keep your level 2 here in the forums which is what you need to do other stuff. Once you are level 2 you can also give other posts red cents which earns them for you and the person who posted. You will need to have 50 red cents each month to maintain level 2.

Its not hard. There are plenty of posts to give red cents too since everyone is so helpful. And sometimes there are some really funny ones that deserve a red cent.

Maybe you might post something and others will give you red cents.

Why did I just type out a condensed version of what was linked above? Because I remember being new and all the links to click on and read thru was overwhelming and some of the good stuff was over looked.
earns a RC!

Hi and warm welcome to this great community, I gave you your 10 RedCent needed (50 total) to try out RG for one month, go get it, download the launcher and start to get busy playing EQ how it should always have been..these tools are not about cheating, its such great levels of Quality of Fun. Once you've tried it, you'll want to get your yearly sub. Its beyond awesome.

Hello,

Hello and welcome Karm to the best community you will find! RG makes EQ the best it can be. Watch the videos Sic suggested and the sky is the limit.

Hello,

Welcome!
I see you already have gathered RedCent to last for 3 free months.
So, have fun and ask questions if there is something you are wondering about!

Question - Hi, and hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back