• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hi All, and AA question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
361¢
Well, first off Hi everyone. I just started back a few week ago and decided I would seek some help this time around to make my EQ experience more enjoyable. I just went basic to start, using very vanilla, and rgmercs(thanks morisato) and it seems to be working out really well.
The main reason im posting is this. Since ive been back, someone in my guild dinged 115, as i saw the achivement. Then over the few days I saw him ding, 30000, 32500, 35000, 37500, 40000, and 42500AA. I sent him a tell to ask him how he is crushing it so fast, with no reply. Since i didnt get a reply, I assumed he must be using some assistance also. I noticed him and his other bot are always in a great divide (instance?), where lets say he is in greatdivide 123, his both is in greatdivide122. I tried looking it up, but i cant find anything about aa grinding in Great divide. So, I was hoping someone might give me some insight on what he might be doing to gain AA so fast, or advice on a good AA spot to grind once I do hit 115 on my crew. Thanks

Karbusch

Well, first off Hi everyone. I just started back a few week ago and decided I would seek some help this time around to make my EQ experience more enjoyable. I just went basic to start, using very vanilla, and rgmercs(thanks morisato) and it seems to be working out really well.
The main reason im posting is this. Since ive been back, someone in my guild dinged 115, as i saw the achivement. Then over the few days I saw him ding, 30000, 32500, 35000, 37500, 40000, and 42500AA. I sent him a tell to ask him how he is crushing it so fast, with no reply. Since i didnt get a reply, I assumed he must be using some assistance also. I noticed him and his other bot are always in a great divide (instance?), where lets say he is in greatdivide 123, his both is in greatdivide122. I tried looking it up, but i cant find anything about aa grinding in Great divide. So, I was hoping someone might give me some insight on what he might be doing to gain AA so fast, or advice on a good AA spot to grind once I do hit 115 on my crew. Thanks

Karbusch
a good tank, lots of DPS.. can get 180-240 a hour... once i get done with raids, ill type out a long list of pointers.

Karbusch
The GD mission is a good "flip" mission where you can be left alone doing an instance but not get bothered/be in the way of other people in the raw zone.

you get the mission, go kill stuff inside, rinse and repeat

he is probably using some soft of macro to flip the instance, or MQ2Grind

You can instance flip GD for good XP (if your decently geared/AA), and nobody bothers you. As Sic mentioned there is a tool for that. You can also multi group (i did sk/rog/rog/rog (the rog were PL), zerker, zerker, then had a bst/shaman/cleric xtargeted to support. Was able to take them to max AA's in a little over a week?

Also possible he paid someone to PL him those aas and THEYRE using g the above examples, though usually that's done anon or removed from guild

I have 2 nice little aa camps i like in GD. The way souther tip, west of the river where bloodmaw spawns. I can set my MQ2ESKAY to pull and it is a never ending stream of sing to triple pulls.

The other one is the Laima cave. That one is more dangerous depending where you set up. A bad repop while pulling can kill a bard or healer.

I have 2 nice little aa camps i like in GD. The way souther tip, west of the river where bloodmaw spawns. I can set my MQ2ESKAY to pull and it is a never ending stream of sing to triple pulls.

The other one is the Laima cave. That one is more dangerous depending where you set up. A bad repop while pulling can kill a bard or healer.

The trick with the bloodmaw camp is people still go down there to kill that thing for hunter... so ideally you aren't sitting on the spawn (especially if afk).

Well, thank you all for the replies. I just need to get my group finally up and geared, then see if I can grind out one of those missions.

Thanks All

Karbusch

The trick with the bloodmaw camp is people still go down there to kill that thing for hunter... so ideally you aren't sitting on the spawn (especially if afk).
I’m more to the west of the camp. With the mob density and respawn rate, I usually don’t pull bloodmaw at all. Plus the test server bonus, everyone is in CoV after those named mobs.

Question - Hi All, and AA question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back