• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hey Guys (1 Viewer)

ss44

RedCents
31¢
It has been many years since I have played EQ, or been a contributing person on here either. I jumped into chat a while back when it was still Redguides and chatted with Cade for a bit. When did it change to NotAddicted? How many of you old code writers remember me, lol? I may jump back into the game, but after 2 years IDK if I can even catch up.

Later.

Hey SS, haven't seen you in a bit but sure do remember you.

You were that guy that did the thing, with the...thing back when!

Yeah, that's you!

Good to see that there are still a couple good peeps on here :) I am used to the Redguides format, this forum is a bit different lol.

Yeah, but I dont think I will be coming back to EQ. My wife hates it, and everyone I used to play with doesnt play anymore. When I quit before, I was so bored with the game that I couldnt play it anymore. Now that the bank accepted our offer on our house, we will be moving soon, and my project vehicle has been sold so I have NOTHING to do lol.

I don't play everquest, I play macroquest.

It's fun to see what I can make my characters do automatically and how efficiently I can make them do it.

For now, wifey and I are gonna play EQ Emu, and we will see where that goes since we still have our 4 original accounts too.

lol, you still have just under a week of free play with them until 25 Jul... log them on and get the rewards.... dl the expansions you don't have for free... not a bad offer, not often you get something for nothing nowadays!

How you guys been! It has been a long time... BIG change between here and redguides...

Hey Guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back