• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

He's Baaaaa-ack. ;) (1 Viewer)

codecaster

RedCents
Hey guys!

I finally found an anonymous proxy that allows me to get back on RG! The Marine Corps is pretty good at demolishing the first amendment, but not good enough. ;)

Give me a week or two to get the compile caught up with the latest source, new plugins, and offsets. You can be sure I'll be back in full force as long as these nazis don't block my proxy again!

I want to thank Creed for posting a couple of my compiles for me via email while I was blocked, and I want to thank all the other pre-compilers for keeping this boat afloat. You guys rock!

See yas soon!

hmmm....blocking your proxy? Obviously a poor use of tax dollars! Go ahead - just post your COs email address...we will be gentle >< hehehe....welcome back btw.

Glad your back but I have a question...

How is this a stragegy or cheat...and how come none of our censors caught it?

LMAO

PS Actually Code as far as I care you can post anywhere you want, just please keep posting

Well he did cheat to get to this sight from a military installation . Although my home base doesnt block it at all. I even can use chat. Weird.

I know it wasn't a strategy or cheat... I put it there because it was pertinent to the only thing I am known for around here. My post belonged in the section that pertains to what the post is about: the rebirth of my compile. ;)

He's Baaaaa-ack. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back