• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Hero's Forge: Achievements for Different Types (1 Viewer)

RedCents
24,823¢
As a Plate Class, for example, I can equip Cloth Armor Ornaments if I'm using the newbie cloth armor (i.e. Cloth Gloves).

Pretty sure I've gotten the achievements for the non-Plate armor. There are a few I have that aren't plate.

Am I remembering correctly this used to be a thing? If it was, has it been corrected. I no longer get the achievements for wearing a full set.

There is this weird thing about what kind of Hero's armor it is.

I don't think you can do that with the kind that drops.

But I think you can with the kind that comes in a Heritage Crate you can do that trick with the cloth armor.

Or is it the other way? hmm I have done it. Will check and see what I did

Edit:

Ok it is the armor that comes in the Heritage Crate because on my chain wearing Ranger I have the Vanity achievement for Wrathful Teir'Dal Ringmail which is usable in armor with a robe, leather or cloth. I remember buying the basic cloth armor set to be able to wear that set. If I had done the normal chain set it would be called Wrathful Teir'Dal Scalemail

But I don't think I can get the Ringmail set in addition to the Scalemail. Might try that if I come across a cheap set of it. But Bonzz's HF page says your limited to one out of the set
Its from the old thing where players wanted their characters to be able to wear a robe so if they put cloth armor on then they could make it look like a robe. But you lose a lot of stats that way!!

Tip on that Bonzz page. If you click the pic of the characters then it takes you to utube where they rotate so you can see a 360 view of how the armor looks!!

What is the set you are trying to wear?Most of them won't give the /ach unless you have the whole set equipped.

Last edited:
That's a great amount of good information and makes sense. The only ones I have "extra" vanity achievements came from cheap Heritage Crate pick-ups, as you said.

I don't want to wear any, just a silly Achievement Whore who was looking for extra nerd points. I'll experiment more as well, but everything you said make sense.

Discussion - Hero's Forge: Achievements for Different Types

Users who are viewing this thread

Back