• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Heroic adventures (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
Hail All,
I am six-boxing a full group, and they have all turned 75 now. I thought of starting heroic adventures, however today in PoK when I hailed Clayton Teek, said "Adventures" he returned that 'You are not the right level for this task'. I thought they start at 75? Nevermind, then I headed to Ethernere Tainted West Karana with my group, and hailed a lady called Marla who I thought could give me the first adventure. Same thing, she tells me that she is looking for someone who is a bit more experienced.
Any idea what I am doing wrong here? Are there any requirements aside from level to start hero adventures?

I think it depends on what the daily heroic adventure, what expansion it origins from.
Call of the Forsaken Heroic Adventures can be attempted by players level 75 and up. The Darkened Sea Heroic Adventures can be attempted by players level 95 and up.

So if the daily adventure is from TDS, you need to be 95

There is so much misinformation about which levels each starts at. I can pull up 2 different articles about this in Allah for the same HA and each will say a different minimum level.

Personally I would jump over to TBM and do the first couple quests to get your mirror. Into the temple A and B. That will give you some really good exp the first time around at your level and is fairly simple. I believe there is even macros around here to help you run them.

Then go do some Gribbles (although I hated these and avoided them like the plague when I started HA's) cause they seem to be available for lower levels.

On the other hand right now, at your level you may want to check out Oceangreen Hills for a good aug and some halfway decent armor or even the farm in Dragonscale hills. At the Farm you can get some kill quests for bugs, ravens and scarecrows and just pump those out and repeat them as soon as you finish them. Great exp.

I want a lvl 115-120 Herioc Adventure like the grinley I think that was him in the Dead Hills

Think that would be a good add to next expansion maybe

Question - Heroic adventures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back