• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - HEROIC 100 Hide and Seek Event (1 Viewer)

Faazed

Clearly Not of This Planet
RedCents
1,813¢
In September 2022 , Everquest Re-Launches Heroic Characters to level 100

In Celebration to this Event. I will be hosting a Hide and Seek event on Zek server.

The event will have 6 different Hide and Seek Challenges. Go as a Group or as an Individual, it's up to you.

There will be a hint of where to find each toon that will be randomly placed throughout Norrath.

Requirements:
1. You Must have a level 100 Heroic Character to be able to attend.
2. You will join the guild, "Hide and Seek", upon inspection of your gear to make sure it's the new Heroic Character equipment.
3. You may not Use Hacks to figure out where a toon is. We'll know... For instance using bard speed we have already calculated the shortest route to each location and timed it with the fastest zone times available. If you make it to a toon any faster than that give or take 20 seconds, then we know what you did this Summer. You may also see some of your Favorite GM's online checking in to see if you are hacking as well... No promises though.

Rewards:

Each team or individual to find the toon in hiding, will receive a 10 Krono Reward. That's 60 Krono's in Total.

How will we know when the Event Starts?

I will do what I always do, Announce it in General a few hours before it starts.

Are you going to do it on Saturday again when we are all too busy raiding to attend?

No, I will be doing on the Sunday after the launch day.

(I hope to see you all there :D)

This is one way to connect your RG account with your EQ account for everyone... GMs surely won't be watching... Or are you the GM? :ohdear:

Again, it is on Zek. Again NO ONE went to the Kronos event last month. Now you want us to spend even MORE money on this event? Look, I get it, your server is deader than the EQ prisonblock server. Stop trying to recruit us to come there, and instead reroll chars elsewhere and spend your energy there. 8)

What's with the negativity guys? This seems like a pretty creative way to attract new players.

First, I expect many will have the required 3000 DBC to create a new heroic character. These are not tradeable, so the only option would be to create a new character on this existing account. So unless you just want to roll an alt on the same server as your main, picking another server is a reasonable option. So picking a server where you can get 10kr on day one might seem like a good idea to some.

Unfortunately, I expect it is true that most are not keen on the idea of a PvP EQ server. But there might be a select few out there that are thinking about it, and this might give them the push they need.

I believe you don’t have to stay on the server. You lose the platinum that a heroic gives you (and since there’s a difference in 85 and 100, possibly they add more “one time” things) but the current way that heroics work is you can delete and reclaim the heroic as many times as you want.

I believe you don’t have to stay on the server. You lose the platinum that a heroic gives you (and since there’s a difference in 85 and 100, possibly they add more “one time” things) but the current way that heroics work is you can delete and reclaim the heroic as many times as you want.
Only those Heroic's made after 2014 or purchased can be remade

Here's hoping they give us one free for the level 100 launch of them.

Again, it is on Zek. Again NO ONE went to the Kronos event last month. Now you want us to spend even MORE money on this event? Look, I get it, your server is deader than the EQ prisonblock server. Stop trying to recruit us to come there, and instead reroll chars elsewhere and spend your energy there. 8)
A few people showed up, and they tried to level up to 10 to get to the auction. Unfortunately they tried to do it in the same zone, so after they hit 6 they got ganked. I saw who they were and even though they quit , I parceled them a krono. I also gave out 10 krono to each player that were there to participate at level 10 already since auctioning to 3 people would have been pointless. The event before, I had people that showed up and they all hunted for items, I handed out a total of 57 krono. So you saying noone showing up is incorrect. There just weren't a ton of people there. Partially due to it being on a Saturday, which is a raid day.

IRL - HEROIC 100 Hide and Seek Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Back