• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Hello (1 Viewer)

wacky

RedCents
510¢
I am new just started eq again and was trying to create my own group. I used MQ2 ages ago. I don't really want to pay for it guess i have to earn red cents lol.

Welcome back to EQ!

if you really are jonsing and don't want to be a part of our awesome RG community with access to all our threads, and support and libraries and such you can always self-compile MacroQuest "Next" (currently only for live servers) > here <. This obviously doesn't have the RedGuide's launcher or any of that stuff, but until you get some redcents

WB.. you dont have to "pay" anything.. or even earn red cent's. it does make it alot smoother. Dive in, have fun and can keep your lvl 2 access easy. Im out of them for the day, but ill stop by when they regen and toss you one.

it will not let me download the launcher says i have to earn red cents
correct, the redguide's launcher and all the cool stuff like the library and lvl 2 resources are for level 2+ members.

I mentioned in my first post about how you can self-compile for macroquest on live servers if that is something you want.

otherwise you'll want to get lvl 2 access if you want to be a lvl 2 member

Post again and I'll give ya another Redcent, ha ha!
please don't abuse our redcent system. it is not hard to earn redcents and keep a level 2 membership by it, this is certainly getting into the "bad usage" territory

if anyone needs a refresher

correct, the redguide's launcher and all the cool stuff like the library and lvl 2 resources are for level 2+ members.

I mentioned in my first post about how you can self-compile for macroquest on live servers if that is something you want.

otherwise you'll want to get lvl 2 access if you want to be a lvl 2 member
oh i didn't even see that. nah i want all the cool stuff i'll just try to earn the red cents. When i am able i'll cheat and buy some lol

I am new just started eq again and was trying to create my own group. I used MQ2 ages ago. I don't really want to pay for it guess i have to earn red cents lol.
There ya go! Gifted you a month to try it out! Welcome and have fun!

giphy.gif

It's totally worth it.

I just joined and then started with it a few days ago. Makes multi boxing so much easier. I still have a lot to learn.

So far I'm using RGmercs because I'm a noob and don't fully understand everything, but its starting to make some sense to my old brain.

So far I'm using RGmercs because I'm a noob and don't fully understand everything, but its starting to make some sense to my old brain.
+1
As another relatively new user.... RGMercs is simply put... amazing. Also, it has helped me better understand the classes. Spells that I used to think were worthless (short term buffs), are now really useful and can push you over the top on harder mobs.

Very cool I can’t wait to try that out. As soon as I get home from work today. I will be creating my group and trying all these out. Thank you for the info. Now when I am at work I will be thinking all day what classes to run lol. Was hard to sleep and not think about it lol.

I tired out everything last night was fun and slow lol. I did everything the newbie videos said to do. Some reason the cycle window is not working and my bard won’t play songs when I get a chance later today I’ll look at all the ini files and see what’s going on. If you have any recommendations plz let me know thanks.

after your all setup you have your ini made you have to type in to that file what you want it to do. there are many free premade ones in the macros tab just choose from the .INI configurations tab, and kissassist

I tired out everything last night was fun and slow lol. I did everything the newbie videos said to do. Some reason the cycle window is not working and my bard won’t play songs when I get a chance later today I’ll look at all the ini files and see what’s going on. If you have any recommendations plz let me know thanks.

what level range, what group makeup. i can send you a bard INI, or there are dozens avail int he library

what level range, what group makeup. i can send you a bard INI, or there are dozens avail int he library
Well turned the computer on today and it’s working fine now even the window switch. Guess I just needed a restart. Thanks much guys

IRL - Hello

Users who are viewing this thread

Back