• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hello newb here (1 Viewer)

flowerbased

RedCents
276¢
Hello everyone. I was told this was the place to go for an EQ bot/macro or what ever. How does one buy it and set it up I am very novice with computer things.

If you could show me where to read up on it and how to buy it that would be a great start. Thanks

How would one make it to where the enchanter say only hastes the tank and the rogue instead of the whole group?

I'm also still having issues with the group memebers medding they will med sometimes or just stand there. Like right now my enchanter is at 15% mana we are not fighting anything but she wont sit to med

How would one make it to where the enchanter say only hastes the tank and the rogue instead of the whole group?

I'm also still having issues with the group memebers medding they will med sometimes or just stand there. Like right now my enchanter is at 15% mana we are not fighting anything but she wont sit to med

Check out the buffs section, you can target specific buffs to just melee for example

Check out the buffs section, you can target specific buffs to just melee for example

Oh wow!!!! there's all kinds of info in there thanks a TON! this answers so many questions!

You Sir get a red cent

I had a lot of questions too and wrote down the solutions I found, it might help you:

And this:

The forum is packed with info so anything you can think of should have an answer, and you can ask here or discord too :) Enjoy.

Question - Hello newb here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back